Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where have I been?

Well I have been right here! Pretty much glued to my studio chair. I have been working on a good sized order of football cards, and trying to do as many SCS challenges as I can. Today I covered the SCS challenge and an old Wednesday challenge for my WI group. This first card is a photo Lisa posted for the Wednesday challenge a couple of months ago. I actually just got to it. It is such a great photo I printed several photos in 2 sizes. This was the second card I made with the image for the Monochromatic challenge. I will have to make a 3rd though because right after I posted it my mail arrived with my new CB folders. YAY!!!
The leaves are SU, Courage is Onyx Xpressions.
Here is the first card I did with the nude image. This one is 6X6. Vision is Onyx Xpressions.
This one was for the Black Magic tech challenge. This one is 5X7. Stamps are Oxford Impressions.
This was done with the Faux Dry Emboss tech. Stamp is from Blockhead.
And the football cards I have been working on. I made SO MANY! The stamps are Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela. Yep I went with the same layout as my Packer cards for a few of these. Geez their not my teams I don't want to work too hard on them. :)
No this is not Da Bears! It is Broncos. Bears blue is darker.
So NOT Americas Team! But I really like the card.
Oh it burned to make these! It really burned! These colors should not even be in my house. LOL!!!!!

No comments: