Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well everyone is finishing up their pages and getting them mailed so I guess I can go ahead and post this now. I am so excited to start seeing everyones pages!!!

I finished my pages for the masculine swap. What an exciting book! Gosh I can hardly wait to get the finished book back and see what everyone else has done. I did all of my pages with old family photos. I think it was more fun that way. Here is everything I made.


I love this cover!!! This was so much fun to make. That big rusty washer was something Taylor brought home from the park. She is always finding little treasures over there. Most things I tell her have to go in the garbage, but this one was a beauty and I had to have it. She is so sweet it didn't even cost me anything. That big mesh type thing showed up one day about a year ago. I think it was another of Taylors findings, but I threw it in my art box before she claimed it.
This is the inside of the front cover.
If I remember correctly Lyles Great Uncle Fred owned a repair shop. I believe this is his place. That is him over on the left.


Here is Great Uncle Fred again with one of his cars. What an awesome car!
Here is Grandpa August on one of his horses. I wish I knew just how many horses he actually owned. I know there were several.
I don't know who these guys are. I think this photo is in Germany before Grandpa August came to America. It is a fabulous photo and I wish I knew the story behind it, sadly I don't.
Great Uncle Fred again. This photo is so fun! I just get a kick out of Uncle Freds pose.
Again- I don't know who these guys are, another photo from Germany.



These next 3 I have already posted, but wanted to post them again with all the pages. This is Grandpa August.
Another photo of Grandpa August.
This is Lyles dad (the younger one) Rudy, and his brother Fred.
This is my signature page on the back of each page. A couple of the other ladies asked for an extension on this book. I was grateful for that since I hadn't done the backs of any of my pages. Of course then I took on several other projects and didn't have time to create so many different signature pages. I liked how this looked anyway so I did all of them this way.
And this is the inside of the back cover. What a fun fun book this was to work on. And I am glad all these talented artists were part of it. As soon as I get the finished book back I will get all their pages posted.




No comments: