Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sponge Bob, Pumpkins, Giraffes, and Cuttlebugs

This morning I was ready to get right to the SCS challenge which was to use specialty paper. But Dylan had other plans, he wanted to play. So I said lets make a SpongeBob card. He sat and watched me make it every step of the way. Asking questions, helping out. He is such a cute little artist!! As soon as the card was done he couldn't stop smiling, and giggling. So I asked him if he wanted a Patrick card. OF COURSE he did! He was playing with these things all day. Of course Shelby and Taylor came home from school and pointed out that I forgot Spongebobs nose. BARNICLES!!!!
Then Dylan started asking for the rest of the characters. Gary and Plankton were easy. He really wants Squidward though. Mmmm that might be a bit tougher to do, maybe just the head I think.
I was able to get to the specialty paper though. I used some of the tan and some of the green, prestamped, and prediecut velvet paper. Along with many many FCDbP pumpkins. Makes me anxious for the leaves to change.
This was the card I did for yesterdays sketch challenge. I used the new leaf CB folder, and the tiny mosaic folder. The mosaic is so perfect for giraffe cards.

No comments: