Thursday, December 11, 2008

This weeks creations

I probably won't have time to do the SCS challenge tomorrow so just going to post what I have done the rest of the week. Then I can go work on another project. I started 3 or 4 canvas' several weeks ago that I need to get back to.
So this was for Mondays challenge. Remember the little vellum votive shades we were crazy for about 10 years ago. Well we were to make one of them. I had chosen this FCD snowperson set for my set of the week. I wasn't sure he would fit on here at first, but he just made it.
Of course why bother making a lamp shade at Christmas time, if it isn't Electric Sex Gleaming in the Window. LOL!!! It HAD to be done!!!

Tuesdays color challenge was Real Red, Tempting Turqoise, Sage Shadow and Whisper White. I had been thinking about this Christmas Rose card for a while and these colors were perfect for it.


And of course the color challenge with my stamp for the week. He seems to be very happy with these colors doesn't he?



Wednesdays sketch challenge. I didn't think it would work with this set, but I just made it a 5 X 7 instead of A2 size and it worked just fine.




Todays challenge was to use half of a stamp. I still had to use the snowperson, so I made a snow scene and buried that snowperson in a lot of snow.





No comments: