Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm No Tim Holtz!

Yeah cause you were so confused about that right! Just in case I told him so myself. You know it is time for the 12 Tags of Christmas again right. Run on over to Tims and check out his beauties http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Or stay here and check out my reproductions. Hehehe! Well I should get credit for trying anyway right. I didn't get them posted before so I will start with tag 3. Of course I own grundgeboard, distress inks, and alcohol inks. But can you believe I have no TH stamps, no fragments, no phylosophy tags, no trinket pins. I know I know I know, trust me it is on my Resolustion List!!! So I am working with what I do have and I think things are coming out pretty cool. I am going to see if I can do all 12 tags with 12 different stamp companies. My santa is a bit small for the tag, but he looks good. This tag actually has 2 companies, cause it just worked better that way. This has Serendipity Stamps, and Clear Artistic Stamps. No fragments? You have been saving your cuttlebug packs right? Cut the shape you want out of that, its thicker than acetate sheets so it works pretty good. I actually put mine in the Cricut to get a decent shaped oval.
Tag 2. Ok not so Christmasy but pretty anyway! This one is all Oxford Impressions.

Tag 1. No lamp post to be found in this house. So I went with the next best thing. This one is all I Brake For Stamps.
I wonder what Tim has in store for us tomorrow.


1 comment:

Etha said...

beautiful tags! My favorite is the bird one, hmmm, wonder why LOL!