Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T STEAL MY **CHRISTMAS*Poem by Sharon SteegeI don't know who they areSaying I can't greet the crowdThe way that I want toCan't say **CHRISTMAS** out loud.I walk into a business placeSee things that I rather not seeBut dare I not say **CHRISTMAS**And ask for a 'holiday' tree.What happened to freedom of speechAnd living in the land of the freeHow can they take my **CHRISTMAS** moneyBut can't say **MERRY CHRISTMAS** to me.Men and women have given their livesSo we could still go freeI wonder how they would feelAt saying HOLIDAY TREE.Come on AMERICA let's wake upDon't let our freedom escapeIf they get by with doing thisWhat else will they take.This is starting to get out of hand,And I've begun to keep trackWell I've just about had enoughI'M TAKING CHRISTMAS BACK.*So MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA **I hope this gets all over the netIf we all stand united and take freedom back'Twill be our best CHRISTMAS YET!
Merrry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: