Friday, April 18, 2008

Sorry I have been absent for so long. We suffered a devastating loss and I had to take some time to mourn. But like I always say "art is therapy" So after a couple days of mourning I did start creating again. But then the headaches set in. My stress always comes through in a killer headache. They haven't turned into migraines this time so thank God for that!!
Anyway I received my Vintage Women Chunky Book swap today. I shared the cover of my book a while ago. I want to share the entire book now. There were some amazing artists in this swap!!!
This is the cover of my book. The picture is of Lyles grandmother. This page was created by Lisa G.
This page was created by Linda M.

This page was created by Sonia E. This page was created by Alyce S.

This page was created by Linda K.


This page was created by Jan H.
This is my page, another picture of Lyles grandmother, this time as a young girl with her mother.
This page was created by Barbara W.
This page was created by Robin C.



No comments: