Friday, April 25, 2008

Little Books

I thought it was about time I posted a few of these little wooden books I have been working on. This first one is my favorite. It is 3 1/4" tall and 3" wide. It only has 1 page in it. All the stamps are from Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela, except the sig. stamp is from OnyxXpressions.


This one is 3 1/2" tall and 2 3/4" wide. It also has 1 page in it. Stamps are Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela, Inque Boutique, and Impression Obsession. Also has some Grungeboard on the back page.



This is the smallest book, 2 1/2 " tall X 2 1/4" wide. This book has 2 pages. All stamps are Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela. I really wanted some golden yellow, or orange ribbon, but it is hard to find fall colors in the spring.





As soon as I saw "Butterfly Nirvana" on the OnyxXpressions site, I knew I had to have it to make this book. This one is 3" tall X 2 3/4" wide. Stamps are OnyxXpressions, and Innovative Stamp Creations.
I am having so much fun with these little books. I have about a dozen more already painted, just need to be decorated and put together.






2 comments:

FireCracker082 said...

oh Brenda! They are all just wonderful!! Especially like the fall one, Home...so peaceful!

Etha said...

those books are just super! My favorite is the yellow one!