Saturday, March 29, 2008

OOOOOAHAHAHAH!!

Remember when Tim Allen made this crazy noise whenever he talked about power tools? Usually when I tell Lyle I need new stamps or some new art supply his eyes glaze over, and I am quite certain the only thing he really hears is "blah blah blah". This morning I told him "I am working on a new project and I need a power tool. Would you go buy me one" I don't think I had all the words out of my mouth and he was SPRINTING into another room to get his shoes on! When he got it home and had to put it together he didn't swear a single time. HA! A man and power tools. No different than a kid in a candy store right!
Well I haven't finished that new project, but here is a card I made a couple days ago. The only stamp on here is the word Elegant which is from Lasting Impressions with Panache. Sorry I can't tell you where the photo is from, I got it from Lisa G. but I don't know where she got it from. The background is the new Waxy Cuttlebug tech created by Vada.

No comments: