Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where do you get your inspiration?

I love to pour over the advertisements in the Sunday paper. There are so many great ideas in there.
For instance this purse in last weeks JCPennys ad. Isn't that a beautiful and inspiring purse.

These next 2 cards were created for this weeks SCS Inspiration challenge. Imagine that an Inspiration challenge. I picked this photo http://www.bodenusa.com/en-us/Womens-Coats-and-Jackets/Coats/WE211/Womens-The-Great-Cord-Coat.html?orcid=-50#jf12 I went with the colors for my inspiration. I had this beautiful green shimmer paper I got in a technique swap that I wanted to use and this challenge was perfect. I used the same paper, the same stamp set, and the same embely for both cards, but both are completely different.






These 2 cards were inspired by last weeks SCS sketch challenge.




And this one also incorporates the SCS color challenge. I LOVE sketches!!! They are almost as inspiring all by themselves as the Sunday ads are. Put them together and you can come up with some really great stuff.





No comments: