Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Time To Move Forward and Heal

My plan was to create this card for Veterans Day. But since the election is over and we have a new president I think I will go ahead and post it. There are big changes in store for us. It doesn't matter who you voted for. Obama is the president elect and it is time for us to look forward and make some changes for our future. We can only wait and see right!

Did you know Ranger has created some Distress Stickles? Seriously! Check out Tims blog they are so cool. Of course I do not have any, and did not want to use bright yellow stickles on my stars, but I had some gold glitter paint which worked great. I thought I was done with this card, but it really seemed to be missing something. Ribbon to the rescue of course. I am so so happy with this card!!!

No comments: