Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some things I forgot to share before.

This was one of the gifts I gave my younger sister for Christmas. A purple day planner. She loves it! Says she uses it everyday. Good thing since that is what it's for. I wasn't sure she would use it, but she assures me she does.
This is one of the journals I made for the craft shows I did last fall.
This is a card I did for a swap. We were suppose to use our newest stamp. My newest stamp was a set of stitching stamps. So I created this not even knowing the reciever was a quilter. She really loved this.
This was for another swap, we had to make an ornament. This retired SU Christmas set is still one of my favs. And my good friend Joy picked it up on ebay for me. I think I use it every year for one project or another.

1 comment:

To be his Ether said...

The purple planner is pretty neat. :-) I always wanted a planner for myself, but just figured it would be useless if I use one since every day seems to be the same to me.