Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heres a couple more.

These are all for SCS challenges. The first one is for a Non traditional Valentine. No reds, pinks, flowers, or hearts were allowed. I did the Reinker Splash from the Feb. 08 Technique Junkies issue.
This one was to make a card using Polka Dots.
This one was an inspiration challenge. We were shown a picture of a bed with luxurious bedding on it and had to take our inspiration from the colors, pattern, theme, whatever we chose. I punched out the flourish from my new grungeboard and used the negative space as a template. First I spritzed some green ink on, then sprayed over it with green Glimmer Mist.
This one was to case another SCS member, they choose one persons gallery each week and you go through it and pick a card to case. The Featured Designer this week was Sarah Green. I have always loved her gallery and already had several of her cards saved to my favorites. I cased another of her cards which I will share in a couple of weeks. I have several more projects to share then.

No comments: