Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few things I have been working on.

I made this card for the color and sketch challenges this week on SCS. I have been anxious to use the sheet music background that I recently got from I Brake For Stamps. The other stamps are from Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela, and Impression Obsession. I think this will go to Shelbys music teacher.
For a "Bit about Me Skinny Swap" I struggled with this one a lot, but I really like how it finally came out.
Monogram ATC swap. What was I thinking signing up for this one? Great thing my swap partner was Barbara so of course I had a B. I hope you like it Barbara!
I stuggled with this one a bit too, but it came out really great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the musical HAIR. SO when I signed up for the "Hair" swap I knew I would incorporate part of the song. I kind of wish the swap had been for a skinny though, so I could have added more of the song.
Lyle had never seen the musical, so when I rented it a few years ago I thought he would enjoy it. Especially since his hair was down to his waist at the time. But he didn't get it at all. Oh well! I still enjoy it!

No comments: