Friday, May 2, 2008

A few recent cards

I had been wanting this Daddys Hands set from Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela for a while. Then when I finally got it and looked at it, looking was all I could do. I was so stumped! So I decided to make cards for Lyle, one from me, and one from each kid. Since the kids are so far apart in age, and have different personalities, interests, favorite colors, it just might work. Well it did! This first one of course is from Dylan.
This one I shared earlier in the week since it is based on a card from the featured stamper on SCS. This one will be from me.
This one will be from Shelby.
And this one will be from Taylor of course!
This card I did based on this weeks sketch challenge at SCS. I used Oxford Impression stamps. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but I really like it now.

No comments: