Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm still around!

WOW! I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since I posted something. Time just flies by doesn't it!
I guess I should share a few things I have done these past weeks. This first one is the card I made for last weeks Limited Supplies challenge- only cardstock, DP, eyelets, 1 piece of ribbon, no other tools or embies! Oh and it had to have blue in it.

This was for the Monogram challenge.
A couple of coffee cards for fun. Used the Camouflage tech for the background. Got the idea to add the calendar from another beautiful card posted on SCS for the Orange Coffee card challenge not to long ago.

For last weeks Color Challenge, and Sketch Challenge. LOVE THIS!!! SO GIRLY!!! Going to make a bunch of these for birthday parties.
Sticking with the Color Challenge and Sketch Challenge, I made this to send to a friend.

No comments: