Saturday, October 27, 2007

PUNKAPUNKAPUNKAN!!!!!!!!!!










Dylan just LOVES pumpkins and scarecrows!!! He gets very excited every time he sees one. Since I also love scarecrows I have several of them all over the house inside and out. And of course we have a lot of pumpkins around right now. He runs around the house pointing at each one and saying "PUNKAPUNKAPUNKAN!!!" or "AIRCO AIRCO AIRCO!!!"


So I thought I could get some really cute pictures of him in the pumkin patch like I did last year. But when we got there he was so excited I could not get him to sit still long enough to get a good pic. He just wanted to run run run and see everything, but not slow down long enough to really see anything. Here are the pics I got! Lyle had to hold him still by the BIG pumpkin, and Shelby is holding him in place by the cut outs.

No comments: